The Director of Marketing will be responsible for executing a proactive, effective marketing strategy, which maximizes revenue, enhances web presence and increases guest loyalty for the Resort.
The Director of Marketing will collaborate with the CEO, Executive Committee, Sales, Revenue Management, Restaurant Marketing and Distribution Teams, Other Market-specific Team Members.
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive website traffic and reservations, which includes paid, organic and local search marketing, display advertising, social media advertising and other enhanced presence on third party e-channels.
- The management of the hotel websites and development of enhanced content areas with attention to the Properties compliant look and feel, presentation of the product both visually and textually, ease of site navigation and access to purchasing information, along with site analytics.
- Oversee and provide strategic direction in carrying out advertising, promotions and public relations.
- Develop and execute short and long-range marketing and advertising plans to enhance market share and profit growth.
Will have hands-on digital marketing experience in the hospitality industry.
- A skilled management style that exemplifies strong leadership and consulting capabilities, in addition to the ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks and projects.
- Experience managing direct report(s) with a track record of motivating team results and fostering internal growth.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and experienced with interpreting digital KPIs and analytics data. Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Adwords, and Tableau preferred.
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics.
- Experienced with spreadsheet and presentation applications, and possessing the aptitude and desire to learn new technology Demonstrated ability to foster ideas and growth among a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Well organized and detail oriented, with a high sense of accountability and integrity.
- Entrepreneurial with high initiative and results-driven.
- A team player that is able to grow and maintain a positive culture that reflects the overall values of the organization.
Reports to the General Manager.