At Nalco Water, our Global High Tech business includes Data Centers, Microelectronics and Colloidal Technologies. The Marketing Director for our Global High Tech business is a leading role on the Global High Tech Leadership team and a key member of the Nalco Water Light Global Marketing team. The role requires a seasoned, business executive who has the ability to function at both a strategic and tactical level. In this role you will develop an in-depth understanding of Nalco Water’s Global High Tech customers in order to:
- Define the marketing vision and strategy,
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning,
- Understand customer needs and industry challenges and develop new offerings to solve them,
- Create and collaborate on execution of marketing plans and sales enablement
- Partner on driving innovation (product, business model) and business development opportunities with the end goal of growing revenue and increasing profitability and market share.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring significant collaboration globally and with other functions (digital, sales, R&D, etc.), communication with executive management and extensive work with customers and partners.
You will be responsible for building and leading an energetic and dynamic team of five across multiple industry segments and large corporate customers in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong strategic thinking, communication, collaboration, change management and leadership abilities, passion for customers, marketing fundamentals, high energy and commitment to help solve big problems.
The position would report to the Vice President and General Manager of our Global High Tech business with dotted line reporting to the Vice President of Nalco Water Light Marketing and be based in our Naperville, IL office.