Drive the achievement of annual sales targets for the Luxor and Kwikboost brands through marketing strategy & execution; drive measurable demand outcomes/results through increased contacts, leads and pipelines to support sales teams.
- Establish department, project, and individual KPI’s
- Set goals and clear expectations, maintain accountability, foster a collaborative work environment and provide thoughtful feedback
- As an expert in Marketing technologies and automation tools, implement and optimize technology tools to provide marketing campaign efficiencies and expand the number of campaigns per week/month over time
Lead the development of our marketing strategy plans for both a B2B and B2C business, working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to brainstorm innovative ideas and direction to fulfill marketing needs across the organization
- Maintain brand voice and market positioning
Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for sales and marketing teams
- Translate market data and consumer insights in a monthly cadence to operations, financial, and new product development teams
- Deliver monthly insights into the effectiveness of creative decisions and new product performance
Build and maintain brand awareness and positioning within the marketplace and with key distribution customers. Develop relationships within the space to encourage co-marketed efforts within our distribution network.
Work with Sales Department and Product Management to develop targeted industry personas and understand the intricacies of Luxor distributors and end-users with the intention of creating strong marketing content
Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
Manage all Luxor Marketing teams comprised of content, creative, social media, and digital marketing professionals. Recruit, train, and retain A-players.
Organize, attend and/or participate at conventions/conferences/tradeshows, preparing engaging materials and providing pre and post-event marketing, reports, and analysis.
Management Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides active management to creative, content, and digital marketing individuals (Website, sales collateral, customer-facing documents, product instruction sheets, packaging art, trade show graphics, photography)
- Coach and mentor direct reports on best practices to provide insightful and effective marketing support to the organization
- Provide direct reports with appropriate training, coaching, and motivation that enable success and establish a positive working environment
- Attract, hire & develop A-player talent, providing regular opportunities for professional development
- Conduct employee performance reviews mid-year and annually to evaluate performance