1. Identify and implement segmented marketing approaches using metrics to evaluate effectiveness of strategies for programs, services and advocacy initiatives.
2. Work with all departments to identify and fulfill their marketing needs.
3. Supervise Assistant Marketing Manager and Art Director.
4. Monitor and employ appropriate trends in marketing.
5. Develop and execute marketing plans to promote NFDA products, programs, and services including, but not limited to, membership, educational programs, conferences, events, PAC, etc.
6. Create and/or edit copy for electronic newsletter, emails, advertisements, and collateral materials used to promote programs and services.
7. Support the goals and objectives of the association’s strategic plan.
8. Manage relationships with outside contractors/vendors providing communication and marketing services.
9. Develop marketing budget and monitor expenses against budget
10. Develop RFPs, as needed
11. Seek and maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in funeral service.
12. Represent the association at the Convention and other meetings, as needed.
13. Promote and assist in carrying out the Associations’ mission, vision and goals in a manner consistent with the Association’s stated values.
14. Exhibit flexibility while infusing, creative and innovative approaches to all projects and events.
15. Participate in strategic leadership, management and special project teams, as needed.
16. Other duties as assigned.