Are you looking to grow your marketing career with a growing company? TDS Telecom is actively seeking a Director of Marketing to lead our marketing team in our corporate office at 525 Junction Rd. Madison, WI 53717!
As the Director of Marketing with TDS Telecom, you will be responsible for the strategic direction of all customer acquisitions, retention, and revenue generating marketing activities in the both the consumer and commercial segments. This responsibility includes managing marketing programs designed to attract and retain profitable customers in all markets including mass media, targeted advertising, social media, alternative sales channels, local marketing initiatives, online marketing, customer retention and loyalty, and winback initiatives. You will be responsible for managing the brand, company image, and local presence for all TDS-owned operations for the consumer and commercial segments. In addition, you will also be responsible for all marketing strategy and execution in new overbuild, new markets, including brand awareness marketing and pre-sales marketing. You will act as a consultant on any creative project that may be completed by Creative Services for internal clients such as our Human Resources and Government Regulatory Affairs groups.
You will manage and direct several teams critical to executing TDS’s marketing strategy:
- The Marketing team which executes online and offline marketing campaigns to achieve sales and revenue targets. This team is responsible for development of marketing campaigns to attract and acquire profitable customers, promote customer retention, and win back customers from competitors.
- The Field Marketing team which is responsible for managing TDS’s local presence in the commercial and consumer segments including event marketing, sponsorships, MDU/developer relationships.
- The Customer Communications and Experience team which is responsible for customer communications, customer experience, customer loyalty and sales readiness.
- The Creative Services team which is responsible for the development of the creative work for television, radio, outdoor, and direct response marketing as well as product support collateral.
- The Digital Operations team which is responsible for designing, maintaining, and enhancing TDS’s web presence for the commercial and consumer segments.