Advertising is undergoing sweeping change. As a Director of Strategy & Insight at Marketing Architects, you’ll help impact our clients’ growth in exciting ways.
In this role, you will report to the Chief Client Officer to help support account planning efforts across our portfolio of unique clients. You will also support the agency’s new business efforts – uncovering the key insights that win new business.
The right candidate will:
- Conduct marketing/consumer/channel research that supports the needs of our customers.
- Track industry trends and compile competitive analyses to build key marketing insights.
- Leverage primary and secondary research to identify key messaging strategies that will resonate with consumers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience and cultural trends of our customers and prospects.
- Research target audiences and provide consumer insights for each brand to guide overarching marketing strategy.
- Support the creative team with a "go-to-market” communication strategy and market position.
- Work with functional leadership to identify market opportunities and brand threats.
- Utilize data-driven insights and sound judgement to help challenge and solve marketing problems.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal teams.