TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Impact You'll Make:
The Director of Product Strategy & Communications is a key role within the fast-growing TransUnion Marketing Solutions Team. Reporting to the VP, Product Management, you will help shape the overall vision and product strategy and how TransUnion is delivering the next generation of addressable digital marketing and connectivity. Working with your team, you will craft our story and provide materials and training to TransUnion associates so that they can communicate TU's story - from vision to strategy to solutions - to our prospects, clients, and partners. You and your team of associates are going to:
- Develop and communicate the overarching product vision
- Contribute to the development of our product strategy
- Create materials to communicate product strategy and product-specific sales collateral and pitch decks.
- Create market-facing views of product roadmaps for QRE’s with clients
- Maintain and update product documentation related to specifications and product capabilities.
- Develop internal training materials and conducting training sessions to educate our staff.
- Collaborate with TransUnion Marketing to develop the industry through pieces and respond to emerging trends, opportunities, and changes in the market.