At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean, safe water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 110 locations in 30 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
This position is responsible for driving DTC growth for the ecommerce channel in our exciting and critical Pentair Water Solutions residential filtration systems Business Unit. As the Ecommerce Channel Marketing Manager, you will oversee marketing, promotions, media, agency management, lifecycle management, customer experience, and analytics to deliver P&L goals.
- College graduate with 4 to 6 years' experience (at least 2-4 Ecommerce)
- Strong preference for B2C experience
- Proven record of driving revenue and grow volumes for a consumer products and/or services e-commerce website
- Experience with the Magento ecommerce platform or other similar platforms is a strong plus.
- Experience with Adobe or similar CMS platforms is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud or other similar platforms is a strong plus
- Experience with P&L and budget management
- Experience in digital marketing specifically with PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Retargeting advertising, and Display advertising
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager or other Media Management tools
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Creative and critical thinker with strong project management and execution skills
- Highly motivated entrepreneurial and resourceful approach
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the Marketing function
- Experience working with outside agencies
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to paint a vision/strategy, influence key stakeholders and get cross-functional buy-in from partners.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity. We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory