HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a stickler for accuracy and allow no errors under your watch.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- You're a creative genius, capable of inspiring others to take action.
- You put your manager in the position of being the highest performing executive in the industry.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations through company-paid on the job training.
- Complete training in ERP and eCommerce vendor systems and assume responsibility for order fulfillment, with oversight.
First 60 days:
- Complete training in all related Analytics tools and assume responsibility for development and delivery of sales and KPI reports, with oversight.
- Complete training in Shopify, Amazon Vendor Central, Chewy VDS and other eCommerce platforms and inventory management, with oversight.
First 90 days:
- Complete training in promotional reconciliations and issuance of appropriate credit notes, with oversight.
- Assume full responsibility for order fulfillment and reporting across all platforms.
First 120 days:
- Assume full responsibility for promotional reconciliation and issuance of credit notes.
- Maintain and update SOP library for customer support.
- 100% accuracy in order acknowledgement, order entry, invoicing and promotional reconciliations.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them.Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!