The ideal candidate will:
- Have 7+ years of trade book publishing experience in children’s or young adultbooks.
- Be a self-starter. Exhibiting initiative, leadership, and a strong desire to grow in book and product development.
- Play well with others. Seriously, we’re a hard-working team who also happen to be pretty nice.
- Juggle and coordinate. We want a clear communicator who is detail-oriented, organized, and can keep short- and long-term projects on schedule while following through on deadlines.
- Love books. This is a must.
The location for this position is hybrid and can be based in any of the following states: IL, NY, MN, WI, TX, TN, AZ, NJ, CT, MD, WA, PA, NC. There is some travel involved in this role to the home office in Illinois, and to attend events around the country throughout the year.