At this organization, we do things a bit differently. We're not your typical sports franchise pouring all of our focus into the playing stage. We're about uniting together to push the culture forward, challenge the status quo, and accomplish things most didn't think was possible! Whether you're blazing trails in ticket sales, creating for our brands, or using your passion to elevate our vision, your contributions will always shine bright. Together, we are on a journey where chasing greatness is constant and breaking new grounds is a norm.
What would you do?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Be the lead in planning, leading and executing all email communication in partnership with the brand and marketing team, integrating holistically into all campaigns as needed.
- You'll team up with the Business Intelligence team to set up tailored email campaigns and triggered flows to drive revenue and enhance our fan experience.
- We will strategize data capture and lead opportunities that will fuel the ticket sales pipeline.
- Run the point on building, managing and communicating a campaign calendar as part of the overall marketing strategy.
- Help game plan our ongoing efforts to measure, analyze, test and optimize all digital communication campaigns.
- You'll seek out industry standards and new technology to drive innovation in your space.
- Help us stay out of the penalty and up to date with compliance rules for data privacy and anti-spam legislation.
Please note this job description is not crafted to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.