Position: Email Marketing Specialist
As the MRA Email Marketing Specialist, you will help develop marketing strategies, create and build email marketing campaigns and execute these campaigns so that customers open, respond, and engage with MRA’s products and services.
As the specialist, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to determine target audiences, develop automated email campaigns using Pardot’s newest Advanced platform, Engagement Studio automation tool, and Email Builder to create eye-catching, exciting, dynamic emails that generate results. You will also track engagement and generate leads for Line of Business (LOB) leaders and our sales team.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Attention to Detail – will need to have extremely solid and detail-oriented copywriting and editing skills. Emails must be sent with MRA’s proper brand messaging. The first impression counts!
- Flexibility – the ability to manage short-term and long-term goals and strategies, and work with various marketing and tech teams across the organization.
- Creativity – the use of creative formats to reach your target audience with clear, compelling content and a strong call to action so that recipients respond.
- Math and Analytical Skills – a solid understanding of how to analyze data in order to track which emails are effective.
- Lifelong Learner – a desire and interest in keeping current with email best practices, tools, and strategies.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the overall email marketing strategy and develop lead generation campaigns.
- Track and analyze email marketing campaigns, using statistical analysis, and generate reports to evaluate the efficacy of specific campaigns, determining email marketing KPIs, and test campaign success.
- Ensure marketing messages are clearly communicated and delivered properly to members and prospects using MRA’s branding format.
- Help maintain the data integrity and security of several databases. Provide an exceptional external communication experience to our members and audiences alike.
In your first year, your role will include the following:
- Interacting regularly with the marketing team and MRA staff to help develop effective marketing strategies, tactical action plans, and implementing and executing these plans.
- Training on MRA tools and technology (you will have cutting-edge tools to do your job effectively).
- Distinctive MRA training to deliver consistent project outcomes toward achieving our marketing and financial goals.