Acting as a liaison between client and agency staff, he/she will be tasked with developing, managing, and implementing integrated marketing communication programs including strategy, research, online, social media, etc. for an impressive list of leading B2B and/or healthcare clients.
The EM coordinates all activities of the engagement team (a group of functional specialists inside and outside the agency) while managing all appropriate timelines and budgets. He/she may be assigned accounts of up to three non-competing clients.
- Work with internal creative, production, media, research, and strategydepartments to create and implement results-driven integrated marketing communications programs
- Stay in constant contact with clients to ensure communication requirements for all products and services are being met from the strategic development through implementation
- Act as a liaison between client and the agency/Engagement Team by maintaining regular contact with both and facilitating the free flow of information
- Research and compile competitive communication programs,monitor 3rd-party data and study industry trends to remain informedabout the marketing environments of assigned accounts and their competitors
- Brief all internal agency departments about client requirements while adhering and facilitating all deadlines and budgets and help ensure that accounts remain profitable
- Present communication program plans to clients for approval or modification