1. Coordinate and plan meetings, events, luncheons and parlor meetings – approximately 20-30 total per year with a high level of excellence and professionalism.
- Participate on event committees with staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate facilities reservations, caterers, other vendors, equipment and physical setup, and all other event details.
- Assist lead staff in developing programming.
- Work with the marketing department to coordinate invitations, marketing materials and ads for each event on an as needed basis.
- Manage seating, nametags, day of event logistics, set up and staffing.
- Ensure overall participant satisfaction during events.
- Conduct post event follow up – debrief and report on each event, to include metrics, attendance and other data.
- Prepare and track a budget for each event.
- When appropriate, create and run audiovisual materials at events.
2. Research potential speakers. Plan all logistics for speakers including itinerary, travel, hotel and individual speaker needs.
3. Enter and maintain speaker, vendor and venue information in the CRM database.
4. Enter all events into the CRM database, including RSVPs, payments and budget tracking. Create and update event queries. Pull mailing and attendance lists as needed.
5. Ensure that all invoices are coded correctly and submitted to the Business Services department for payment. Collect W9s and applicable information from vendors.
6. When appropriate, plan events and logistics for visiting delegations from Israel.
7. Maintain paper and electronic files for all marketing collateral for events.
8. Attend and participate in all appropriate department meetings and events.
9. Assist other departments with event outreach efforts when required. Develop and maintain relationships with volunteers and outside vendors.