Michael Best is dedicated to our clients’ success. We’re a full-service law firm with more than 350 lawyers and technical professionals who work in collaborative,interdisciplinary practicesto serve clientsaround the world.
We devote ourselves to understanding your whole organization, not just your legal matters. Our mission is to act as a true partner—to help you strategize, rise above challenges, and seize opportunities.
Since our firm’s founding in 1848, we’ve continuously evolved to meet our clients’ changing needs and expectations. One thing remains the same: For generations, clients have relied on Michael Best for exceptional legal service and business acumen.
This is an opportunity to work with the Best. We are Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP. We are a full-service law firm with more than 350 lawyers and technical professionals who work in collaborative, interdisciplinary practices to serve clients around the world. We work with companies in all kinds of industries, as well as trade associations, nonprofits, educational institutions, governments, family trusts, and high-net-worth individuals. Since our firm’s founding in 1848, we’ve continuously evolved to meet our clients’ changing needs and expectations. One thing remains the same: For generations, clients have relied on Michael Best for exceptional legal service and business acumen.
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP is seeking an Events Assistant to join our Waukesha office. Reporting to the Events Manager, this person will assist with day-to-day administrative, planning, tracking, and research activities supporting Firm events, conferences, sponsorships, and special projects.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist the Events Manager with the researching, planning, coordinating, and execution of firm events
- Perform post-event follow-up tasks
- Coordinate the logistics for sending marketing items to conferences and attend, as necessary
- Work with CRM & Digital Marketing Strategist to manage event mailing lists pre-event, event invitations, and CRM updates post-event
- Work with Graphics team to design event invitations, and research and order event promotional items
- Work with Business Development team on new event request forms and incorporate event metrics and data in overall tracking analytics
- Track event marketing equipment such as signage, easels, tablecloths, etc.
- Travel to local and regional offices as necessary for event execution
- Work with Professional Development Department regarding Firm-sponsored events that may be CLE-eligible
- Other projects as assigned
At Michael Best, we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards package that provides a variety of resources designed to enhance its employees’ overall well-being, both at work and at home. Competitive base pay, outstanding benefits, opportunities for learning and growth, all programs designed to help you plan for the future, and perks that inspire your downtime are all part of our total compensation package.
Learning and Growth
- Challenging and Dynamic Role
- Career Development Planning
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Specialized Training Programs
Health & Wellness
- Vision Care
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive Base Pay
- Annual Merit Review/Incentive Pay
- Outstanding Benefits Generous PTO Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Performance Recognition
Planning for the Future
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Parental/Family Leave
Culture and Workplace
- Respected Organization with Collaborative Culture
- Growing Firm with an Exciting Future
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Contemporary Work Environment
- Positive and Respectful Work Climate