Headquartered in New York City, Live X is a full-service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, video, VFX and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and multimedia to increase engagement and build brands.
Live X is an essential business and all applicants must be willing to work in the Green Bay, Wisconsin, office. This is not a remote position.
We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals with a passion for live experiences. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, a problem-solver with the ability to multitask, is a critical thinker, and communicates efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate is able to work long hours in fast-paced, high-stress working environments.
The Live X Executive Assistant / Coordinator assumes many responsibilities, assisting in various daily operations, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to executives, management, and production staff as necessary
- Manage the upkeep and productions of the studios, office, and supplies
- Coordinating tasks and projects with the New York office and Green Bay office vendors/contacts
- Answering phones and greeting all clients and guests
- Assist with company documentation and organization
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events, and other similar activities
- Assist in employee recruitment, including posting jobs on various platforms, managing intake of applicants, vetting applicants, adding them into Copper, and coordinating interviews
- Attend virtual and on-site meetings with company owner to help oversee office expansion plans
- Assist the Marketing Team with content review
- Coordinate purchases and pickup of all production & office equipment as required
- Manage the shipment of production equipment and sales hardware to Live X offices, clients and events throughout the world
- Schedule equipment for maintenance and repair
- Create and update company workflows
- Send out and receive all mail and packages, order tracking
- Fulfill roles as production crew for larger events as necessary, potentially including Production Manager, Stage Manager, Field Producer or positions as needed
- Coordinate crew meals for larger events
- Maintain and organize office inventory and remote storage facilities
- Compile expense reports for all purchases completed with company credit card
All applicants should have or want to have experience with live broadcast/live streaming to be considered for this position. Candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working at heights. Candidate must also have a reliable vehicle and driver’s licenses for occasional office needs.