Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
We are the Answer Company. We are Thomson Reuters.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4 – 8 years of B2B professional services or B2B marketing experience. Financial services or legal services marketing experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Experience developing integrated awareness and demand gen campaigns. Account-based marketing awareness or demand gen experience a plus.
- Global marketing experience preferred.
- A strong creative writer with the ability to turn complex topics into bold, engaging stories and messages.
- Robust project management skills: ability to collaborate with other functional groups, prioritize high impact activities, juggle multiple projects and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables.
- Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with managers and colleagues at all levels.
- Highly collaborative individual with a positive attitude and proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.