Education and Training Required:
The following identifies the minimum education and training required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Associate’s degree in one of the life sciences, sales, marketing or a related field
Experience and Skills Required:
The following indicates the minimum skills and experience required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to influence external partners on matters related to organ and tissue donation
- Ability to think strategically to develop workable plans
- Ability to make presentations to public audiences
- Basic skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to function in an office environment, funeral home and OR suite
- Ability to speak in public to groups of varying size
- Ability to drive personal auto to work assignments within the donor service area
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours
- Ability to use personal cell phone for business purpose