The Lowe Group is a financial communications agency based in Wauwatosa, Wis.
Our clients include asset managers; capital markets and private equity participants; wealth managers; and professional services and technology providers. We provide broad-based communications services including media relations, content development, social media and marketing support.
A role with us might be a fit if you…
- find finance and economics interesting, as part of a broad-based intellectual curiosity.
- have ties to the Milwaukee, Wis., area.
- have a strong “figure things out” mentality.
- are comfortable working in a quiet office environment, largely with experienced, senior-level colleagues.
- want to be a PR generalist, working across media, content development, social media and marketing support.
- like to roll up your sleeves and do whatever nitty-gritty work is needed to achieve outcomes for clients.
- are enthused about figuring out how to do things efficiently and effectively.
- see value in tracking your time, not only to support client management but also as a tool for self-improvement.
- excel in self-starting, such as by receiving a task request, framing it up and then asking specific questions for additional guidance as needed.
- are equally adept at communicating internally through conversation email, IM and collaboration software.
Financial industry experience required. The Lowe Group, a financial communications agency, has an opportunity for a mid-level professional who will support client leads across the range of our services, including media relations, content development, social media and marketing support. We seek a full-time person but will also consider candidates who would prefer slightly less than full time or a flexible schedule.