Our Commitment to You: Lunds & Byerlys is committed to taking care of the employees who take care of our customers. We are committed to creating work environments centered around the values of hospitality, teamwork, and opportunity. Lunds & Byerlys is committed to providing equal opportunities to all interested and qualified candidates.
A little bit about us, we might be for you if you are looking for a...
Strong culture based on values, family and team. These words are not just tossed around. They are at the core of who we are.
The position is primarily responsible for assisting with the graphic design, production, and ongoing maintenance of a wide variety of print and digital materials, including, but not limited to, weekly feature sheets, corporate website, e-mail communications, internal and external digital displays and social media channels. In addition, this role provides support to other areas of the marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Provide assistance to all Lunds & Byerlys team members modeling company customer service standards at all times
- Assist with the design and maintenance of web content, including, but not limited to, creating new landing pages and updating existing pages as needed
- Design digital ads and content for location digital monitors
- Support design and execution of a wide variety of recurring and non-recurring external and internal communications
- Assist with product and event photography as needed
- Provide design support for social media, including, but not limited to, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Design printed materials, including posters, flyers and promotional ads
- Provide design support for all other projects as assigned
OTHER JOB DUTIES (Not considered essential to the job):
- Perform all other related assignments (including special projects) as required in a professional and cooperative manner.