DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work collaboratively with staff and partners to meet the grant graphic design needs from idea conception through final production, including the development of graphics, logos, reports and resources including tip sheets, infographics, promising practice guides etc. Collaborate with appropriate staff to ensure compliance with American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) branding and marketing guidelines.
2. Create an AAP Telehealth Playbook, which will serve as a digital “home” for all tools and resources developed through this project. Assist with the design of a website through AAP.org to house the tools, resources, webinars etc. that are developed.
3. Participate in appropriate work groups with federal partners, to support the technical requirements of the telehealth grant.
4. Ensure ongoing collaboration with AAP IT staff to ensure technology used is in compliance with AAP guidelines and compatible with/supported by IT systems.
5. Assist with the effective dissemination and display of grant resources online, providing feedback on web layout and taxonomy.
6. Ensure that all grant materials are compliant with all federal technical requirements, including 508 compliance and others, including editing photos and layout to meet technical specifications.
7. Support the development of trainings and other educational offerings including assisting with the development of Power Point presentation design, the development of templates and with editing and copyediting.
8. Coordinate and support the development of e-learning opportunities (conference calls, modules, webinars, PPTs, etc), including the identification (via the bid process) and oversight of assigned vendor contracts.
9. Assist with development of content and graphics to promote grant resources via approved social media outlets.
10. Design a final report that will highlight key findings, successes and lessons learned from the project.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.