Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re doing our part to further bike-kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan, QBP serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450+ suppliers world-wide. We strive to be an extraordinary business to partner with and to work for, and have made good on that goal for over 35 years. As a values-driven company, making the world a better place has always been at the heart of everything QBP does. We believe that our actions as individuals and as a company can make a difference, so we work every day to improve the sustainability and health of our industry and our communities.
We understand that it is our employees that make us successful and we do our best to make QBP a fun and rewarding workplace. Our community is passionate about pushing creative boundaries, sparking innovation in the industry, living healthy lifestyles, and having fun. We have a welcoming environment that welcomes employees from all backgrounds and allows individuals to be themselves. QBP provides a lot of great perks for employees, including product discounts, commuting incentives, fitness and wellness programs, flexible schedules, weekly massages, and the ability to bring your dog to work.
QBP is looking for a versatile and detail-oriented Graphic Designer to support our consumer-facing proprietary brands, including, but not limited to, 45NRTH, Teravail, Whisky Parts Co. This person will be responsible for doing a variety of digital design work, from concepting and creating to producing pristine final digital files. This might include placing logos on products, applying packaging graphics to dielines, and formatting and uploading content for digital channels. Experience in UX and/or front-end web design is a plus! This individualwill work closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Production Artists and Marketing managers.
This person reports to the Creative Lead of our parts and accessories brand portfolio.
What you will be accountable for:
We are seeking a Graphic Designer with fundamental knowledge of the creative process, Adobe Suite and experience in producing excellent digital graphic files from concept to completion. You will primarily support our brand and marketing departments, creating content for product, print, digital and environmental communications.
- Collaborate with the Art Director/Creative Director to develop art for packaging, print collateral, product graphics, and digital channels
- Page layout for sales materials and potentially web mockups
- Utilize the creative brief to guide design decisions
- Understand and flex style to match various brand style guides
- Communicate effectively with team members about design objectives and solutions
- Track and report hours consistently using Project Management software
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Creative problem solver and collaborator who listens to others’ ideas
- Talented designer who always strives for great creative and strategic results
- Delivers outstanding tactical executions on time, every time
- Excellent at receiving critical feedback
- Effective communication skills, a willingness to ask questions and chase answers
- Patient, flexible, positive attitude
- Responds positively to change and seeks improved performance and growth
- Takes initiative and can work effectively without close supervision