Agrace is a nonprofit, community health care organization that is nationally recognized as a leader in the hospice industry. Well known for end-of-life care, Agrace also serves people across southern Wisconsin who are aging, seriously ill or grieving. We have many local opportunities to turn your calling into a career.
At Agrace we are strengthened by the diverse experiences, cultures and traditions of our staff, patients, and clients. Together, we pursue a vision of equity—in which every Agrace staff member is treated fairly, and every patient and client experiences the respectful, individualized care they need and deserve. We foster a culture of belonging and inclusion that celebrates people’s uniqueness and leads to meaningful, empathetic connections.
- Bachelor’s degree in in graphic design or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Basic prepress production skills required
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Experience with WordPress preferred, but not required
- Photography and/or videography skills a plus
- Macintosh computer within organization’s Windows environment
Agrace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.