Who we’re looking for:
- Ability to work efficiently, collaborate and drive productivity within a team
- Eagerness to learn new platforms and skills
- Passion for design and love of Madison
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Inspire creativity, innovative thinking, strong visual concepts, and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to exhibit diplomacy and decisiveness
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel (within a PC based platform)
- A portfolio demonstrating creative and effective content in a variety of formats
- Familiarity with social media animation, motion and web design is a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, art or other related field and 3+ years of professional experience in a design role OR of 5+ years professional experience in a print and digital graphic design role
Work Environment & Job Specifications
The work environment and job specifications listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without accommodations, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily perform work in an office environment
- Occasionally move around the office and access or use computers, office equipment, telephone, and any other pertinent supplies, space or equipment used to perform the duties of the position.
- Work with frequent interruption.
- Sit for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
- Travel occasionally for Destination Madison supported events, meetings, etc.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
To best safeguard the health and safety of our employees and guests, Destination Madison is mandating all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means that being fully vaccinated is a condition of continued employment and a condition of hire. For employees or applicants who request accommodation due to medical or religious reasons, Destination Madison will work directly with each employee or applicant to review their individual request for reasonable accommodation.
Destination Madison is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer