Design strategic visual concepts using photography, illustration, typography, video, motion, and other elements for FTD and Proflowers.
Engage collaboratively with channel team members to transform brand needs into brilliant design strategies.
Preserve, evolve and enforce brand standards and brand guidelines for the FTD and Proflowers brands.
Utilize creative storytelling to communicate strategic brand and marketing ideas across multiple channels.
Inspire and guide the work of external photographers, illustrators, freelancer designers and artists to create compelling brand narratives, being aware of contemporary trends in design and popular culture.
Work with external agencies and vendors on creating campaign assets that respect our brand guidelines.
Create and update emails, online banners, landing pages, print pieces and other media.
Prioritize and manage a diverse workload.
- Maintain and organize asset libraries.
- Participate in brainstorming and high-level kickoff meetings to develop innovative solutions.
- Bring and pitch ideas to the Creative Director and internal and external clients.
- Identify, implement, streamline and maintain efficient processes and procedures that will increase productivity and quality of creative deliverables.
- Follow and advise on design, lifestyle, decor, fashion and gifting trends.
- Maintain a command of the creative requirements for marketing communications including: online media, branding standards, interactive media and print collateral.