LHB is a multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm known for our performance driven design. We specialize in: education, public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
In 2020, we were recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune, and by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm. In 2021, LHB received national distinction as a Top Workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
LHB has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team!
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for what they do, who will proudly help represent LHB’s Core Values and Core Focus areas:
- Healthy Relationships: Caring/Humble, Empathy, Honest/Trust, Personable
- Technical Excellence: Highest Quality, Craftsmanship, Creative, Design
- Dedicated: Family, Each Other, Work, Community
- Listen First: Know our Client, Call Out Issues, Question the Status Quo, Be Change Agent, Be Flexible
- Purpose: Serving our Clients with High Quality and Innovative Design
- Our Niche: Comprehensive and Adaptive Design Services
The Graphic Designer will play a vital role in enhancing LHB’s marketing and sales success while also advancing LHB’s brand, mission, vision, culture, and core values.