At McD, our creative department is a sagacious team of wise, creative wizards, looking to lead the charge against our client’s marketing challenges. We’re about a few simple things: working hard, having a blast, and delivering creative so hot it melts your face off. (Figuratively speaking, of course.)
We’re in need of a graphic designer with a wide range of skills to complement the talents of our existing team. This is a broad role, encompassing various aspects of the creative and production process. While job duties will vary from day to day, our new hire can expect the following:
- Deliver consistently amazing creative concepts through finished layouts that best communicates client’s message, while remaining consistent in voice and brand image.
- Design for a variety of traditional and online media, including: television, web/digital, proposals, PowerPoint presentations, mailers/flyers, print advertising, brochures, newsletters, annual reports and other assignments.
- Push the envelope on new creative, and challenge the team with out-of-the-box ideas and concepts
- Utilize time management system to meet all internal and client deadlines
- Handle stressful/fast-paced environment
- Flex major collaborative muscles, by working closely with other designers, account execs, and creative director throughout the creative process