Are you creative and enjoy the details from start to finish? If you know packaging and digital and/or print, and can come up with creative solutions, we’d love you to join our team.
You are enthusiastic, creative, process driven, collaborative and goal oriented. You seek an opportunity to expand your skills and experiences in the consumer packaged goods industry.
With more than 2,000 employees and net sales of $1.4 billion, Sargento Foods is a family-owned company that has been a leader in cheese for more than 60 years. We created the world’s first, successful pre-packaged sliced and shredded natural cheeses. Sargento is based north of Milwaukee in Plymouth, Wisconsin, where we manufacture and market shredded, sliced and snack natural cheese products, as well as ingredients and sauces. Sargento is known for the exceptional quality of our products and for product design, packaging and merchandising innovations that have transformed our industry.
Your Passion. Our Culture.
At Sargento, you work for a company you believe in, with a family of people who believe in you. Our culture stems from a simple premise: Hire good people and treat them like family. At Sargento, you can make decisions based on how they affect people as well as the long-term health of our company. You will be encouraged to make a meaningful difference in the community, in the company and in your career. With diverse experiences and tools to learn and develop, you can transform your aspirations into reality. If you’re ready for the right place to belong and grow your career, you can find it here.
What You Do.
- Prepare and produce graphic designs, concepts, and layouts for packaging, print and digital applications.
- Expertise in all channels is not required but a familiarity and a willingness to learn is essential for success.
- Utilize project management skills; Consult with internal clients and supervisor to define project requirements, communicate status and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare work to specification for print or digital application, verify accuracy of proof and monitor quality throughout project. Supervise pre-press approvals when required.
- Participate in ideation, concept development and research. Stay abreast of creative and digital trends.