Candidate should have 2 to 5 years experience in creating layouts and overall designs for technical and public outreach communication documents including, but not limited to, technical reports, proposals and marketing materials, brochures, and newsletters. Experience creating a wide range of graphic designs for charts, maps, infographics, logos, signs, organization charts, flow diagrams, and other figures as part of larger documents. Desired skills in the ideal candidate include but are not limited to:
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Web design experience a plus.
- Capability to work under pressure and prioritize time effectively.
- Self-starter with good judgment and be able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and peers to obtain information needed for assigned projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality especially matters concerning business and staff.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in graphic designor marketing