Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing since our inception in 2000. Since then we’ve grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with over 800 employees, branch locations in 29 states, and the ability to lend in 47 states.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.8 billion. With this structure, we are able to offer our clients all of the benefits of an independent mortgage lender, as well as the portfolio products of a bank.
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is a premier residential mortgage lender helping families and individuals achieve their homeownership dreams. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors through honesty, integrity and the willingness to assure the complete satisfaction of every individual we serve.
The Graphic Designer is a key member of the Marketing department and is responsible for preparing print and digital marketing collateral, assisting on department and enterprise-level projects, and providing great customer service to the Waterstone Mortgage sales team. A Graphic Designer guides and counsels less experienced designers on brand management, takes a lead on Marketing projects/tasks, and ensures that Marketing materials are of the highest possible quality.
*Please provide a link to or a copy of your portfolio on your application. Portfolios should contain a variety of work-samples.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop creative materials for print (e.g. direct mail, flyers, advertisements)
- Develop creative materials for digital (e.g. websites, social media, email)
- Ensure all creative aligns with brand standards and assist with the growth and development of the brand
- Interact with sales team members and organize sales support requests
- Take a leading role on major projects and help with the development of project/creative briefs, timelines, etc.
- Assist with employee profile management, onboarding/term processes, and various marketing systems/tools
- Photograph and edit images used for marketing materials
- Record and produce videos for corporate and field projects
- Assist with the development of department job aids and instructional materials
- Assist with event management and vendor management
- Develop a strong understanding of mortgage industry and mortgage programs
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design ideas
- Manage web store and work directly with vendors to maintain inventory
Waterstone Mortgage was recently named on Mortgage Executive Magazine's "Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America 2019" list! Our company culture is second to none and we pride ourselves on offering a full benefits package, including competitive pay, 401k match and PTO. To learn more about our exceptional work/life balance and employee engagement, visit our website, Facebook page, or Instagram!
Individuals in this position shall not engage in loan origination during the course of his/her employment with WMC. Loan origination is defined as (1) taking a residential mortgage loan application; or (2) offering or negotiating terms of a residential mortgage loan for compensation or gain; (3) advertising or communicating to the public that you can perform loan origination services. Please see the Loan Originator Compensation Policy for more details on the definition of loan origination.