Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow.
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
The Marketing Communication Centers is a newly established organization in Danfoss Drives, and as Head of Regional Marketing Communications Center - Americas, you can expect to lead a small, yet dynamic Regional Marketing Communications team, where you will lead the organizational transformation in this team. You will be a key player in accelerating sales growth by developing industry leading marketing activities and campaigns founded in thorough understanding of customer needs. This organization oversees executing marketing plans in the region and activating global/regional market communication concepts, tools, and materials. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for regional marketing plan based on regional business plans and strategies, incl. yearly activity planning, as well as aligning the marketing plan with sales organization. Responsibility for regional marketing budget.
- Driving regional marketing communication projects and content development as people leader and project manager based on customer insights and customer journey thinking
- Participating in cross regional/global marketing campaigns developments and projects
- Co-develop the newly established cross regional Marketing Communications organization together with the rest of the Marketing Communications leadership team
- Hold performance dialogues, employee development dialogues, and general activity dialogues in your team
- Handling external vendor contacts and agreements with agencies and other vendor companies
- Travel of 15-25days a year within the region is required.