The Integrated Marketing Manager will join our growing Marketing team and collaborate internally with members of the brand marketing & sales teams as well as externally with customers & agencies. You will develop and execute meaningful programs that align with branded objectives, ensure compliance within our customers, and drive consumer engagement to ensure that revenue goals are aligned with business objectives.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for all facets of shopper marketing from inception, including planning, design, set-up, implementation, on-going management & optimization, budget tracking and results reporting.
Customer / Consumer Marketing Program Management
Plan programs based on brand objectives, priorities and budgets, taking into account previous program results. Make program recommendations including platform, retailer, offer, value, quantity, timing, redemption, budget, etc.
Responsible for all marketing programing, including but not limited to sponsored search, digital ads and coupons and customer loyalty/member programs.
Manage third party providers (ex. InMar, Quotient, Neptune, etc.) and work directly with retailers (ex. Meijer, Kroger, Dollar General, HEB) on program implementation.
Administer all sponsored search programs
- Execute paid search optimizations on multiple platforms including keyword management, display advertising and bid adjustments.
- Run A/B test programs on multiple platforms.
- Track pacing and paid search budgets.
- Analyze weekly campaign results and optimize programs.
Determine creative needs and specifications, request & review creative with brand manager and proof all elements before submission.
Initiate and manage coupon codes/barcodes based on offer details and track & budget redemptions.
Facilitate all asset management between internal departments and vendors/retailer and act as final point of review.
Track status of all programs (in queue, launched, completed, cancelled, etc.) and report on all programs at multiple levels (by program, by brand, by period, by type, etc.) including ROAS vs benchmarks and internal ROI
- Create and maintain a detailed budget tracking file, managing the spend and adjusting future programs accordingly to ensure we are delivering our budget commitments
- Track expenses received through invoices, deductions, and from InMar reporting against an accrual-based budget.
- Work with finance on a monthly basis to report budget plans and actuals by period as well as provide a reflow of future spend to rebalance the budget each period.
- Receive, track, approve and submit all relevant invoices