A native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Gordon F. Boucher began his automotive career in 1956 as a salesperson for a local dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1977 Boucher opened his first Lincoln-Mercury dealership in West Allis, and today Boucher owns and operates 18 dealerships in Southeastern Wisconsin. The dealerships are run by Gordie Boucher’s sons, Frank Boucher and Gordie Boucher, Jr., and his daughter Julie Boucher Sellars. The Boucher Automotive Group now ranks among the top 75 dealer groups in the nation according to Automotive News. The Boucher Group employs over 1,200 hard-working people and consistently earns strong placement on Deloitte’s “Wisconsin 75” ranking, which celebrates the largest privately held companies within Wisconsin. Since 2010, our employees have voted the Boucher Automotive Group among the Top 5 Workplaces in Southeast Wisconsin based on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s “Workplace Dynamics” survey. Boucher has always had a strong presence in the Wisconsin community. Since 1985, Boucher has sponsored and underwritten the costs of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Summer Camp. In addition to MDA, Boucher takes pride in sponsoring the Vince Lombardi Charity Golf Classic, Vince Lombardi Walk/Run for Cancer, Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, numerous Wisconsin Veterans organizations, and several more. Gordie Boucher is involved in many organizations, including ADAMM, (the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee), and helped formulate the Foundation for Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers. In addition, in 1996 Boucher was recognized as Time Magazine’s Dealer of the Year.
The Boucher Automotive Group is looking to hire an Integration Specialist. The role includes providing support and consulting on the setup, execution, and coordination of integration services for websites, CRM’s, merchandising tools, and virtual environments. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable interfacing with clients under fast-paced, time-critical situations and has excellent troubleshooting abilities. Advanced experience in the following areas: Marketing Automation Platforms CRMs (Vinsolutions) Web integrations (Chat and trade tools) Merchandising management tools. (VAuto)
The role will require working with automotive marketing systems including websites, inventory management, chat, trade evaluation, CRMs, and more. Additionally, working knowledge of APIs is required. Understanding of programming languages is desired but not required.
The Boucher Group encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At Boucher, you will collaborate with information technology personnel, vendors, and management staff to advise on technical issues and ensure the accuracy and efficiency of digital products and services.
- Participate in implementation discussions with vendors and managers on digital web products/applications related to each manufacturer’s website.
- Assists in training and educating on integration options for Marketing Automation Platforms and CRMs, and Merchandising tools.
- Support set-up of integration workflows and field mappings into the CRM.
- Test, troubleshoot, and escalate integration issues.
- Support Executive team, as needed, in integration and vendor discussions.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the data.
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data, and vendors.
- Identifying and develop best practices
- Establishes metrics and monitors ongoing performance to ensure objectives are met