Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com.
About Trimble Transportation:
The Transportation Division of Trimble exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road.
We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet’s bottom line while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together; to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.
Trimble is looking for a dynamic and innovative Internal Communications Manager to lead the internal communications function for the Transportation Sector, including the development and successful implementation of strategies, programs, communications, and tools to help employees across the organization stay informed about and actively engage with the company’s vision, strategy, and priorities. The Internal Communications Manager will also serve as advisor and partner in creating both executive communications and customer/product updates, providing a comprehensive communications approach to deliver inspiring, clear, and consistent messaging to Trimble Transportation employees worldwide.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop and execute strategic communications to bring our strategy to life
- Lead the design and implementation of strategic plan and tactical communication approach and messaging to inform and inspire around the Transportation business vision, mission and strategy
- Manage and execute internal communications methods and activities, including producing content and leveraging and/or standing up and managing various existing and new communications channels
- Partner across functions and regions to ensure visibility, engagement, and impact of internal communications
Key Roles & Responsibilities (continued):
Lead and produce employee communications
- Develop a variety of internal communications including videos, blogs, campaigns to be delivered across a variety of internal communications channels
- Partner with creative and digital teams to bring the comprehensive scope of the strategy to life in meaningful and fun ways for our employees
Lead and produce Executive communications
- Develop a variety of executive communications including presentations, announcements, and videos to be delivered across a variety of internal communications channels
- Partner with creative and digital teams to ensure fresh and dynamic communications and ways to engage with the company’s leadership
Manage the company’s internal communications channels
- Participate in the development of the corporate intranet, including helping to manage the roll-out and launch communications and provide ongoing support for the Transportation sector
- Maintain internal editorial calendar and drive effective communication flow to employees
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Ensure consistent internal communications messaging across all mediums and for different parts of the organization
- Measure and report results; adjust strategy, plans as needed to achieve business results
Effectively lead the function and manage the internal communications team
- Continue to build on the foundation of internal communications for the sector, bringing innovative ideas and expanding credibility for the function
- Hire, coach and manage a small team
- Actively partner with and participate on the PX leadership team
- Actively partner and coordinate with the sector marketing team