About Hanley Wood Marketing:
Our unique combination of world-class brand strategy and content marketing solutions creates new possibilities for businesses, drives ROI, and helps customers grow.
As a junior designer you’ll work in a culture that’s highly collaborative, creative and respectful. You’ll join colleagues who work across departments and teams, sharing knowledge, capabilities and strategies to bring the greatest possible value to all projects.
HWM’s cross-industry client roster includes clients of every size, including Fortune 50, 100 and 300 clients: FedEx, 3M and Sherwin-Williams. HWM has been named Agency of the Year by FedEx and Partner of the Year by Sherwin-Williams. Our creative work has earned the nation’s top content marketing awards from the Custom Content Council, FOLIO, BtoB Online, and many others.
Collaborate with creative teams to execute design on digital and print projects; presentation decks; social media assets and more.
Independently extend design concepts across channels and formats, including brand elements, typography, client-owned or stock photography, etc.
Uphold style and brand guidelines throughout design execution.
- Oversee production details including version management. Manage and organize files within an established server structure.
- Judiciously review work to drive quality and accuracy; and actively address and resolve issues.
Experience, Skills and Talents:
- 1-3 years ofdesign experience with an agency or design firm
- Outstanding creative portfolio
- Solid design skills with the ability to interpret design direction and create layouts independently with minimal input or oversight
- Proven experience in design execution for social platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and more
- Energetic and collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; maintains high quality standards
- Solid understanding of responsive web design and digital production processes
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite in Mac environment (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro).
- Basic editing/animation skills using Premiere and/or AfterEffects
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint for presentation design
Education and Certifications Required:
- B.S. or B.A. degree required
The job description outlined above is a general overview of duties and expectations. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities. As the nature of our business evolves, so too may the duties of this role.