Carmichael Lynch was established in 1962, and we’ve been re-establishing ourselves every day since to deliver the Unfair Ideas that give our clients an unfair advantage. Because we believe that’s what this business requires: a fresh perspective, a new approach, and an interdependent group of people dedicated to taking on whatever new challenge or opportunity the day brings.
That’s why we bring a holistic approach to marketing, gathering together the best of all disciplines under one roof. We understand that today’s modern companies need a creative partner that works the way they do: fast, open, and collaboratively. Which, done correctly, is itself a little unfair.
Areas of Focus:
- Work under Senior Traffic Specialist to set up and monitor online campaigns, including back-end tracking.
- Work with media/account team to ensure traffic sheet is filled out properly.
- Perform QA for campaign creative pre and post launch, including checks for adherence to creative specs, internal quality standards, etc.
- Populate Campaign Manager 360 ad server with proper information (targeting info, click through URL, etc).
- Send Campaign Manager 360 tags to publisher for implementation.
- Implementation of retargeting pixels and 3rd party monitoring pixels where applicable.
- Work directly with publishers to ensure proper implementation of tags.
- Proactively monitor campaign delivery to ensure data integrity.
- Troubleshoot issues related to ad serving, reporting discrepancies, creative, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for publishers for all technical issues.
- Support analytics team with questions related to reporting and naming structure.
- Support ad operations manager in daily tasks.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/