We are currently looking for a dedicated and determined yet playful monster to join our team. To be successful you must have the right blend of drive, enthusiasm, and flexibility that will allow you to work without direct supervision to get time sensitive work accomplished in both our Licensing and Marketing Departments.
The work consists of, but not limited to, coordinating licensing efforts with product development, marketing and operations. Then submitting to entertainment licensors for approvals prior to final development and production.
This is an entry-level position with the following qualification:
- Office experience in a fast paced work environment
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Agility to successfully multi-task
- High understanding of the importance of details
- Strong understanding that timing is everything and is able to prioritize urgency and meeting deadlines
- Intermediate or better experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Associates Degree or better, preferred
- 2-4 years experience in Licensing/Consumer Products or similar, preferred.
PlayMonster, LLC. offers growth potential for those monsters who are looking for a challenge. As a company we have excellent benefits and perks. We work hard but have fun in the process.