YWCA Minneapolis is a nonprofit organization founded in 1891 as a member of YWCA USA, the oldest and largest multicultural organization in the world.
The mission of YWCA Minneapolis is eliminating racism, empowering women and girls, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. Our vision is to be the most trusted and effective change agent in the journey to eliminate racism and sexism in our community.
We are a trusted social justice organization with a 129-year history of advocacy for women and children. More than 30,000 people in our community are served every year by YWCA Minneapolis, through award-winning programs, classes, and workshops.
YWCA Minneapolis strives every day for:
- Race and gender equity
- Economic independence for women
- Respect for diverse cultures
- Children and youth who thrive
- A community that is vibrant and healthy
Major & Planned Gifts Fundraising (85%)
- Qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward leadership annual gifts of $1,000 and above through a personal portfolio of approximately 150 individuals
- Establish, evaluate and maintain effective relationships with current donors and prospects
- Develop donor strategies, along with appropriate materials, to renew and upgrade donor gifts
- In collaboration with Director of Individual Giving, provide direction and assistance to build out YWCA Minneapolis's planned giving program
Major & Planned Gifts Administration (15%)
- Regularly and accurately update donor records in accordance with moves management process and data integrity policies
- Work with Database Specialist to ensure accurate coding of pledged and received financial support
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Individual Giving who reports to the Chief Development Officer. Critical relationships include: Director of Engagement, Director of Institutional Giving, Database Specialist, the Organizational Advancement department, Program Managers and Coordinators, and the Business Office.
We offer a comprehensive Benefits Package, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Retirement Plan; generous Paid Time Off, FREE YWCA Minneapolis Health & Wellness Membership; reimbursement for Continuing Education and support for Professional Development.
The pay range for this position is $54,080 - $70, 000 per annual (depending on qualifications).