This is where you save and sustain lives.
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We’re excited to add an experienced communicator to our team to help build Baxter's reputation among key stakeholders in the U.S. Work alongside our team and our U.S. commercial organization to tell our story in new, innovative ways through traditional and social media, and owned channels. You’ll have the autonomy to implement your ideas, from start to finish. Responsible for both product and therapy promotion, internal communications, patient advocacy campaigns, and broader, proactive initiatives in the U.S.
Key Experiences, Attributes & Education:
- Demonstrated experience working with marketing team and other stakeholders to create effective messages that effectively engage stakeholders.
- Experience managing product-related issues, especially in a highly-regulated environment.
- Strong and versatile writing skills for a variety of content types, channels and topics. Experience writing for the web and social media.
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and develop strong relationships to ensure success.
- Highly motivated, with ability to make decisions independently.
- Flexible and agile, with the ability to quickly change course when need arises.
- Bachelor's degree required in English, marketing, journalism, public relations, advertising, or transferrable area. A minimum of 6 years of experience in corporate communications or public relations. Pharma, med tech or healthcare industry and agency experience desired.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.