Implement the communications strategy to design, create and produce print and electronic communication including; special reports, marketing materials, advertisements and publication materials, and any other organizational documents, highlighting the resources and services of the department. Develop and proof copy for print and online publications. Assist with community promotional communications (flyers/posters/PPT), including design/layout. Format and distribute electronic and printed marketing materials, including selecting and resizing of photographs, creating headers, and creating PDF versions for archiving. Continually organize and maintain photo and story archives. Design email notices and/or other digital content. Design, build and schedule building monitor slides for digital display.
- Identify and develop opportunities for marketing and outreach to Northwestern Medicine-specific areas, highlighting the support and resource options of the department.
- Acts as liaison between the department and Feinberg and Northwestern Medicine Communications teams.
Writes, edits, formats and posts stories daily onto website. Design, manage and continually update websites and provide technical support to other unit website content managers. Collaborates with Feinberg’s Communication team to meet School website standards. Manages social media outlets, by posting videos to YouTube/Vimeo, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Work closely with interal webmasters to design site. Consult on the website, be responsible for communications materials, and work in concert with the research navigators and will connect investigators they meet while performing marketing to the appropriate resources.
Develop and coordinate educational sessions to train, develop and educate Northwestern and external community. Develop, identify, disseminate online learning modules.
- Organize seminars, cross-campus events, meetings, and educational outreach for NM and department’s areas involved in clinical research.
- Identify and target specific populations within the Northwestern Medicine community, additional clinical partners and related consortium.
Identify and develop strategic plan for external communication with goal of increasing participation in clinical trials, through marketing initiatives and publications. Communicate and collaborate with other related institutions, and focus on developing relationships with the Chicagoland area and broadly disseminate clinical research for the Lou and Jean Malnati Brain Tumor Institute at Northwestern Medicine. Proactively develop advertising resources and services available to investigators within and beyond NU and its clinical affiliates, and develop marketing outreach to potential and current research participants including developing brochures, flyers, video media, and social media.
Organize seminars, cross-campus events, meetings, and educational outreach for areas involved in clinical research.
Performs other duties as assigned.