Who We Are:
At Hyatt, we believe in the power of belonging and creating a culture of care, where our colleagues become family. Since 1957, our colleagues and guests have been at the heart of our business and helped Hyatt become one of the world's best and fastest-growing hospitality brands. Our transformative growth and the addition of new hotels, brands, and business lines can open the door for exciting career and growth opportunities for our colleagues. As we continue to grow, we never lose sight of what’s most important: People. We turn trips into journeys, encounters into experiences, and jobs into careers.
This is an exciting time to be at Hyatt. We are growing rapidly and are looking for passionate changemakers to be a part of our journey. The hospitality industry is resilient and continues to offer dynamic opportunities for upward mobility, and Hyatt is no exception.
How We Care for Our People:
Our purpose sets us apart—to care for people so they can be their best. Every business decision is made through the lens of our purpose, and it informs how we have and will continue to support each other as members of the Hyatt family. Our care for our colleagues is the key to our success. We’re proud to have earned a place on Fortune’s prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the last ten years. This recognition is a testament to the tremendous way our Hyatt family continues to come together to care for one another, our commitment to a culture of inclusivity, empathy, and respect, and making sure everyone feels like they belong.
Hyatt seeks an enthusiastic Manager, Creative to join our in-house creative agency. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the broader global brand and marketing team, where you’ll be instrumental in continuing to make Hyatt a leading hospitality company. You will be part of a team that is passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion, committed to nurturing curiosity and new skills and building connections across the organization with stakeholders, colleagues, and guests.
Hyatt’s in-house design studio is in search of an experienced creative, designer, and storyteller, who will serve as a steward of branding and creativity at Hyatt. This role will support the brand and marketing teams with driving the design strategy of our global brands and serve as the creative support for the respective marketing activations. With a heavy focus on amplifying and maintaining global brand relevance and differentiation, the Manager, Creative will help guide and collaborate with brilliant teams around the world to develop assets, tactics, and templates that creatively market our brands across paid, trade, earned, and owned channels-in a way that is relevant to Special initiatives and cross-functional projects.
- Support creative design for global brands, aligning internal and external design talent, and working cross-functionally to ensure design aligns with brand positioning, objectives, and guidance.
- Help in the creation of collateral, and other owned assets (site, email, social, etc.) that effectively reflect the brand look, style, and positioning, ensuring global consistency.
- Maintain brand design integrity by collaborating on the development of creative guidance, including design documentation, style guides, visual identity systems, and ongoing updates.
- Work on concepts, designs, and original graphics to support brands across various media platforms.
- Attend creative input sessions, client presentations, regular status updates, and all meetings needed on a per-project basis.
- Opportunities to participate in Hyatt’s Diversity & Inclusion activities.