Radisson Hotel Group™, formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is one of the world's largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels, in destinations around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel. Guests can benefit from the newly rebranded Radisson Rewards™, formerly Club Carlson, a global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards spans our global footprint and offers exceptional benefits to our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners. Radisson Meetings™ offers a variety of fully-equipped spaces featuring fast free Wi-Fi, A/V technology and on-site contacts designed to make every event unique. More than 95,000 global team members work for the Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems. The company is headquartered in Brussels, Minneapolis and Singapore.
Radisson Hotel Group is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming the way we engage with guests throughout their travel experience. We see digital technologies as powerful tools to help millions of guests plan their travel, enjoy their stay, and keep connected post stay. The company is committed to delivering best-in-class personalized digital experiences, both online and in our hotels. The digital team will work in an entrepreneurial and strategic way to deliver innovation and execution, on behalf of our customers.
We are looking for a curious and customer-centric digital enthusiast to join our team as we embark on our digital strategic agenda. This individual will focus on partnering with the global digital team to define the digital roadmap for the business based on consumer needs as well as corporate priorities and operational requirements for the Americas. They will be responsible for driving direct business through digital channels, leading the operational support of digital channels from a Marketing perspective, and diligently and accurately manage multiple digital budgets and vendor relationships. The candidate we seek must possess a blend of business, technical, and financial savvy, with long-term vision, execution, and budgeting capabilities. This leader must also have an intense curiosity around technology coupled with a passion for understanding consumer needs and expectations, along with the ability to apply those insights to continually improve the customer experience, while managing operations and budgets efficiently and accurately.
Define and groom the product backlog for several digital products and drive features to completion through the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for driving direct business to brand web & mobile channels in the Americas by defining, creating and communicating product roadmaps with approval from the global digital team, aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Works closely with IT partners and vendors to ensure product requirements are understood and delivered.
- Ensures product development remains on schedule, escalates items and issues to upper level management as needed.
- Monitors and tracks product and project success.
- Develops and reports on Americas and product level KPIs as needed.
- Develops and delivers clear, concise, timely communication materials to internal departments to inform, advise and create awareness of product improvements.
Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with internal and external strategic partners
- Collaborates with the marketing, analytics, branding, technology, compliance/legal, operations, agencies and lines of business stakeholders to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability solutions.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the digital marketing and technology industries; educates the organization and informs leadership of new opportunities and partners.
- Documents and prioritizes product specifications including goals, use cases and business requirements
- Drives day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues, and deliver on corporate and industry mandates
Manage digital budgets, expenses, forecasts, and invoicing; seek executive level approvals
- Manages budgets for the digital team including web/mobile, email, eMarketing (paid media, SEO), and digital portions of the brand marketing funds.
- Receives, reviews, and processes vendor invoices for managed budgets in accordance with contracted terms and fees.
- Escalates inaccurate or unauthorized expenses to internal departments and external vendors when necessary, seeking timely resolution.
- Seeks executive level approvals for expenditures according to corporate expenditure authorization levels.
- Leads the digital team in monthly budget reviews with Finance, provides a clear and accurate recap of expenses to date, as well as expected future expenses, and ensures the digital expenses remain within budgeted amounts.