1. Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for both wholesale sales and e-commerce that includes active social media presence.
2. Produce Sales Brochures for Sales Reps each season, including development of digital assets usable by reps with their retail customers. Digitized sales tools need to provide additional sales opportunities.
3. Manage all ecommerce business, including development and execution of Online marketing strategies and plans, creating a schedule of weekly promotions, (emails & Social media posts) including definition of themes and working with subcontracted digital support team to optimize all promotions to increase sales. Maintenance of the website, organizing garments on the site, & other website related tasks that arise.
4. Oversight of photography of all garments by collaborating with Website Fulfillment & Customer Service Manager to orchestrate photoshoots with child models, select photos to be used on website, sharing photos through Dropbox, and loading photographs onto website for ongoing and promotional use.
5. Work with Shopify Service representative to optimize its features. Support opportunities to enhance Customer Service reputation of Florence Eiseman through Trustpilot Reviews, executing various customer surveys, etc.
6. Plan and execute periodic special sales including semi-annual Online Factory Sales, periodic Sample Sales, etc.
7. Work with President and Web Fulfillment and Customer Service Manager to order e-commerce garment inventory each season
8. Support all Customer Service activity to ensure optimal experiences for all customers
9. Merchant Collaborations - Work with established vendors to optimize sales. Investigate opportunities for additional web-exclusive merchandise partnership potential
10. Design and order supplies for online shipping, etc.
11. Work with outside digital contractors to optimize digital and social media exposure