At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
The Director, Relationship Marketing is responsible for the relationships, marketing strategies and tactics that are intended to support field facing businesses reach their growth goals. This includes Career, TAN, TFGT, Independent, Engagement Teams, InFaith, TCU and other segments /businesses that could emerge to develop marketing that can support the growth of new members, convert associate members to full benefit membership and deepen relationships with existing members.
This leader is responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership to the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for all field facing teams across multiple channels
- Partnering and overseeing campaign development including campaigns, creative, analytics and research across the broader marketing team.
- Leads development of a targeted marketing strategy for segments that would emerge from Distributed Strategy. This could include marketing services that vary depending on agreed upon criteria
- Leads team that develops a marketing recruiting strategy and oversees advertising, analytics and communication tied to distributed goals and the employee value proposition. Currently all FP recruiting and then corporate recruiting.
- Oversee CI and development initiatives that drive to better manage corporate resources and gain greater effectiveness/efficiency.
- Grow department and organizational marketing acumen; develop marketing staff.
- Oversee the communication and execution of marketing programs and initiatives
- Partner with other leaders to insure cohesive, relevant and effective messages that reflect the mission and vision of Thrivent to attract and engage members.