Moody Bible Institute is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation. Candidates must align with MBI’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, as explained in our Community Standards.
- Bachelor’s in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- Ability to think and operate on both the creative and analytical sides of marketing
- A self-starter who thrives on tackling challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstration of thought leadership in content strategy, publicity, and social media
- Deep knowledge of the current media and social media landscape and technology
- In-depth knowledge of SEO principles, keyword research, Google Analytics, and social media listening
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in social media management and writing for various types of media
- Possession of (or willingness to quickly get) Google Analytics Certification
- Authorized to work in the US legally without sponsorship
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Experience in publishing, preferably Christian publishing or content development for the Christian market
- Biblical/Theological training
Moody Bible Institute is a Christian-based Higher Education and Media Ministry. We exist to equip people with the Truth of God’s Word. If you are mission-minded, and have a servant’s heart, join us as we look to further impact the Kingdom of God.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.