ORBIS Corporation is the market leader in the returnable packaging industry. Our reusable plastic pallets, totes, interior protective packaging and bulk container systems are used by major, global consumer, industrial and automotive companies. We also provide tracking, retrieving, cleaning and inventory management services that help world-class companies increase the speed and effectiveness of their reusable packaging program. Recognized for driving supply chain sustainability, our focus is to help customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively using our proven solutions. ORBIS Corporation employs approximately 1900 employees and is comprised of a portfolio of businesses that includes 10 North American manufacturing facilities and multiple industrial services centers across North America and Europe, each with multiple sites.
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporationis a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: ORBIS Corporation and Menasha Packaging Company. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
Work Experience Required:
- At least 6 years relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired:
- Knowledge of the process for identifying customer needs and arranging for goods and services to fulfill those needs
- Knowledge of the processes, tools, and techniques for exploring and exploiting potential areas for business growth
- Knowledge of tools, techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information about existing or potential markets and market needs
- Knowledge of options and opportunities to advertise organization's products, services and reputation
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information
- Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer focus - demonstrated ability to meet the expectations of customers.
- Enthusiasm and energy - takes proactive approach to meet needs of customers.
- Communication - strong oral and written skills.
- Teamwork - must function well on a team of people with diverse functional roles.
- New Product Development - demonstrated track record of success.
- Organization/coordination skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Financial analysis and understanding.
- Ability to communicate product information and make professional sales presentation.
- Ability to present to customers, internal and external.
- Ability to solve problems with cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion.
- Ability to handle the stress of working with others.
- Ability to assess employee performance and coach and develop others.
- Availability outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to lead by example.