The position of Market Research and Consumer Insight Director requires a Bachelor’s degree, or its foreign equivalent from an accredited institution, in Business, Marketing, Market Research, or a related field and three (3) years of experience in a related occupation.
Additionally, the applicant must have experience with:
1. Quantitative and Qualitative experience in conducting and leading Market Research and Consumer Insights across multiple product categories, brands, and business strategies;
2. Designing and conducting advanced consumer segmentation, demographic research, concept testing, attitudes and usage, and consumer behavior primary research studies;
3. Utilizing SPSS, JMP, XLStat, and Excel to analyze and model point of sale and other data including Nielsen, Euromonitor, Mintel, and NPD;
4. Advanced analytics and data modelling;
5. Industry leader in market and consumer research publishing research papers and articles;
6. Strategic marketing experience in Food and Beverage or a relevant industry, and the retail and food service landscape; and
7. Global research experience working across regions and experience in market and consumer research.