This position is responsible for researching, analyzing, and reporting on marketing campaigns and sales data. He or she will work closely with marketing and ecommerce teams to develop a holistic vision of multichannel marketing campaign performance, analyzing how paid media, search, social, email, and web efforts achieve results relative to each other and the market. Key duties include:
Establish foundational best practices for marketing KPIs, analysis, and reporting:
- Partner with Regional Marketing, Store, Ecommerce, and Media teams to establish baseline reporting requirements and KPI recommendations for marketing channels and activity.
- Create concise KPI reports that track and visualize ongoing performance of marketing activity and campaigns.
- Build Tableau (or Microsoft Power BI) dashboards for quick insights.
- Create short, medium, and long-term outlook of sales and marketing efforts based on planned marketing activity.
- Recommend testing opportunities and analyze results of tests in key channels and markets.
- Stay up to date on best practices, tools, and trends that will help JFW evolve their data and measurement acumen.
Monitor and optimize digital media activity:
- Work with media and ecommerce teams, as well as external partners, to help deploy tagging, tracking, and monitoring strategies for digital media.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools.
- Lead analysis of performance marketing across web site traffic sources; provide insights and recommendations to optimize business results through paid media, SEM, SEO, email, and other digital traffic drivers.
- Lead development of all reports and dashboards in Google Analytics for business stakeholders.
Insight development and communication:
- Identify insights to inform decision making and help develop strategies for JFWs optimal communications mix.
- Present data analysis findings to a broad audience in a variety of formats. Explain performance drivers and provide insights into performance trends.
- Make recommendations for actions to address business changes, trends, and issues.
- Be point of contact for marketing metrics and analytics requests from business partners and stakeholders.
- Document analytics requests and work with Sr. Director of Marketing to prioritize.
- Maintain a strong focus on integrity and accuracy of data and analyses.