OVERALL DESCRIPTION OF JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator supports the development, implementation, and monitoring of the Company’s marketing plan, the Company website, Social Media, and media relations for the Company. Ensures high quality, online visual representation is maintained for the Company. Provides executive support to the President & CEO.
This position reports to the Director of Development Coordination and works closely with the President & CEO as well as the organization’s leadership team, retains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company, maintains relationships with financial partners, state and local government partners and other partners and stakeholders. Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company and builds close relationships with trade organizations and the media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that the essential job functions listed here are not all-inclusive, rather they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position and, therefore, may be modified and revised. Other duties may be required and assigned from time-to-time.
- Responsible for marketing, advertising, and promotional materials. Create company brochures, flyers, newsletters, literature, presentations, ads, banners, signs, displays, and other forms of communication. Draft content for external marketing communication and social media platforms.
- Coordinate events such as groundbreaking ceremonies, grand opening celebrations, and grand re-openings. Assist with any necessary marketing materials or promotional items for such events.
- Responsible for writing/submitting content for marketing awards related to different real estate projects and PR awards for the company. Track press/media and award nominations for outside marketing awards and draft press releases and external e-mail news blasts.
- Work with outside vendors/marketing firms/PR firms on various matters for the Company. Manage the company’s social media pages, including postings, ads, promotions, etc.
- Monitor all social media sites, and post/respond on particular topics, or in response to others’ posts/comments.
- Write, edit and proofread new content, and ensure all electronic communications and graphics meet established corporate standards.
- Manage, review and update the company website. Ensure all landing pages are up to date and following company standards, including content, imagery and company branding.
- Assist with coordinating and supervising of local photo shoots and follow the project all the way through to labeling and uploading the photos to the shared drives. Ensure all property photos are up to Company standards.
- Assist with email marketing efforts including email address collection, database management, campaign creation and report analysis.
- Provide executive support to the President/CEO including preparing correspondence, meeting materials and spreadsheets as requested, mail sorting and distribution, scanning, internet research, and manage calendar for President/CEO. Other duties as assigned.
- Some limited travel may be required a few times per year to provide event support in our various markets for trade shows and/or project events.