Please review our beliefs and decide if you align with them before choosing to apply for this position.
- We believe in encouraging curiosity and awareness of the world around us.
- We believe each person is an individual with unique gifts who will be loved, respected and valued every day.
- We believe growth requires risk and FAILure.
- We believe in seeking to understand before being understood.
- We believe in assuming the best of all people.
- We believe in always being solutions oriented.
- We believe everyone has the ability to heal injustice.
- We believe learning should be collaborative, student-owned and move each student from engagement to empowerment.
The Marketing and Communications Director manages all communications and marketing efforts to uphold the MJDS brand and mission. This role also oversees the creation of support materials related to recruitment/admissions and development, and plans and implements social media and other communications to increase awareness of MJDS throughout the community. The individual in this role should possess excellent written communication skills, organization and follow-through with colleagues, parents, board members, donors and vendors.